Spirit is now accepting applications direct from participants on its Professional Development Program! We offer J-1 visa program sponsorship for participants who already have an internship arranged or those who want a Spirit placement.
Interested applicants should complete our Get Information form. We currently have internships and training placement opportunities available for summer 2015.
To learn more about our Professional Development program, click here.
- Taste of Chicago
- White Sox and Cubs baseball games
- Frank Lloyd Wright architectural tours in Oak Park
- Second City improv comedy shows
- Concerts in Millennium Park
- Customize style sheets and pages for client websites
- Configure Drupal and WordPress plugins and pages for client websites and our home website
- Write code snippets (and documentation) for small customization projects
- Assist senior developers with other tasks, as assigned
- This position supports the Sales Representatives while gaining knowledge of marketing, advertising and promotion.
- Students will learn to develop professional telephone etiquette, create client proposals, enhance company marketing, learn valuable workplace skills not available in a classroom, and more.